CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Taking It One Step At A Time

Today, I got my finger prints done for Bash's adoption. I will have the the home study paperwork turned in on Thursday.

I spoke with Alison at GOL today. Just confirmed the #18 placement on the initial waiting list. She stated that they will call each time I move up the list. I like the communication so far. Once I hit the number one position then they will send me the registration packet and I will be able to start the paperwork. I did ask about what she thought the wait to actually have my daughter home would be - she said it varies could be a year even longer. I know they can't give exact time frames. I like that they are not promising anything. So many agencies will tell you 4-8 mos, etc. I am not into having smoke blown up my skirt - so to speak. So far, I am very happy with my choice. A year or more is good for me - it gives me plenty of time to get Sebastian's adoption finished.

0 comments: