CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Absolutely Exhausted

I wanted to sit and write an informative blog about why I had chosen Jane Grace as the name for my VN daughter. I have been thinking about it for days - what I wanted to write and which pictures I would post. But last night I found myself embroiled in a long distance family crisis that is still continuing as I write. It has left me drained and exhausted. I just don't have it in me right now. I had also wanted to get some house work done. The floors are a mess and the laundry is piling up. But I just don't have it in me. I also need to go to the grocery store, but the thought of having to go out in this ungodly heat is enough to make me want to just pull the covers over my head and hide. So here I lay in an empty house with 250lbs of dog on my bed in my Jammie's without my hair brushed watching LMN psycho female movies. Maybe when the sun goes down I will be able to head to the store - then again - maybe not!

One last thing - to my sis - We love you! You are not alone! Please let us help you!

0 comments: