CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 13, 2007

All Kinds Of Stuff - Some Good, Some Bad

Today I have called in sick to work. A terrible migraine has hit. I think it is stress related. I have only had one other migraine and this feels much like that one did. Here is a list of the things that happened to me yesterday:

1. Found out that the promotion I had applied for did not go to me.
2. Confirmed that my boss may not be as honest and forth right as I would like him to be.
3. Still Remained #18 on GOL's "waiting to register list" after 10 days.
4. Learned that Bash may graduate out of the Day Treatment Center's program
5. Sent application to Los Ninos
6. Got really hateful, hurtful, nasty message from my sister.
7. Decidied I was applying for Nurse Midwife school.

Just a stressful day all the way around!

1 comments:

Midlife Midwife said...

Sorry about the bad day. But I am so excited you applied for CNM school. The world needs more good midwives out there. I will gladly be your cheering section to help you get through school. Way to go Timmie!