CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 6, 2007

Finally!!

I finally completed the 2 million pieces of paper required by the Department of Family Services for a home study. I turned in Bash's home study today!!! Yea!!!! Monday he has his physical and then my part of the paperwork is over.

On the VN adoption front - Still #18 on the list waiting to register. I now check my voicemail religously waiting for a call from the agency saying that I have moved up. I am thinking of adding a count down to this blog counting down how long it takes to move through th VN process.

Beyond the adoption issues - everything here is the same. I have been fighting a sinus headache for the last week - and it is so so hot here. I hate July in Las Vegas. It amazes me all of the tourists that come here in the middle of summer and walk up and down the Strip. The best time to be here is Spring or Fall - Just in case any one was wondering.

0 comments: