CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 23, 2007

Just Sitting In The Mailbox

Those who know and love me know that I rarely check the mailbox. In fact it has become kind of a running joke with my mailman! I do really try to check it at least once a week but sometimes it eeks out to once every couple of weeks. So, I decided to check the mailbox tonight. Can't really remember the last time I checked that little box. Sitting in the mailbox is a packet from my agency stating that my preliminary application has been accepted. I can now fill out the real application and send in an even bigger check so that we can get this VN adoption thing moving. According to my timer it has been 11 days since I mailed the preliminary application in to the agency.

1 comments:

Anne said...

Congrats on making the next step! Those checks that we "get" to send just get bigger and bigger, don't they? ;)