CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Weight Loss - Ain't it a B@&ch!

    I have been plagued by my weight for probably about 20 years.  I have tried every diet known to man and have mostly failed.  I am successful with some but always tend to put the weight back on.  My weight affects so much of my life.  I never want to be included in family photos, it's hard for me to feel comfortable eating in public.  I am sure everyone is watching and judging.  And recently my kids have made comments about having a "soft" and "squishy" mom.  
  While I was in clinicals for grad school I kept trying to stick to diets, but the stress levels were to high and I just could not pile diet on top of everything else going on.  I decided that I would not even think about my weight until I was complete,y done with Grad school.  Well, I am done!  It's time to get my house, my head, and my body in together.  No more excuses!
  Today, I have started my first official day of Medifast.  I have not tried this diet in the past, but have read positive reviews.  I have been acquiring meals off of Craigslist and eBay at a cheaper rate then buying them from the company.  I have not been hungry really.  The only issue I have had are headaches which I hear are fairly common the first week.
  I have added a weight loss / BMI tracker to the bottom of the blog.  I am going to weigh myself every Sunday.

3 comments:

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

The only issue I have had are headaches which I hear are fairly common the first week. Jennifer

Unknown said...

So to speak. But you know, really cleaning out the fridge is probably a good idea, too. At least for me. But let’s move on…..it’s the last week!!!!! more info

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

Thanks for sharing these blogs, it's true that a www.xenadrineadvisor.com/ healthy and effective weight loss regimen should be considered. It can propel your effort in losing weight. These blogs look promising.