CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Still on the weight loss track.

So, I have been on Medifast for a week and a half.  I do not find myself to be hungry and the food is ok tasting.  I have only lost 6.5 lbs since starting.  I had expected to lose a little more but have cheated here and there.  Not big cheating - no fast food, candy, or crap.  I think my biggest problem is drinking the water.  I hate water!  I bought this stuff called MIO(the berry/pomegranate flavor).  It has made it easier to drink the water.  So my new goal is to try to drink 64 oz of water a day.  I think I will be living in the bathroom.  The other problem is the one meal I have to prepare for myself.  I have not found my scale yet so weighing the food has not been happening.  I just go by eyeing out the portion.  I do feel smaller and my clothes seem a bit bigger.  I will keep trudging along.  I am determined to lose this weight once and for all!  This weekend I start adding exercise to my plan.

0 comments: