CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 11, 2007

EXHAUSTED

This weekend has been one of endless work. Yesterday, I worked on the floors. I didn't finish grouting until 9pm. Tiling is hard work. I hate lugging around the heavy tile. I did, however, get to spend the morning in the park with Bash. It has been a great weekend in Vegas - The weather is awesome!! It was 70 and sunny - great park weather. I brought Bash's bike - he can ride it so fast. Soon it will be time to trash the training wheels. I called him Super Fly as he zipped back and forth across the play yard.



Today, I did get to enjoy some time at the park. It was not as nice of a day but close. We did not stay as long. Why? Well, because I had to go do time at the Laundromat! I know I mentioned that my washer was dead. Apparently, it will not drain. It fills with water and then that is it - none of the other cycles work. I was unaware that there were clothes floating in the water for who knows how long. So, not only did I have to be tortured with the Laundromat I also had to fish out a small load of clothes that had been floating for days. YUK!!!! I did 7 loads of laundry in a very crowded Laundromat and spent 20.00. WOW, it is expensive! After the laundry nightmare I then went to Target and shopped. I am now sitting here dreading having to go out to the car to get the clean clothes and put them away - I hate doing laundry.


1 comments:

Carissa said...

Sounds like me, and this summer when we got our new washer and dryer my husband said I could get the ones IK wanted but not in red as it cost more :( But hey they are TONS better than my last ones!