CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

LOSER - Capital L

So, I could not do the 3 day fruit flush. I was miserable by the 2nd day. I had a terrible headache, low energy, and was the a total B@#ch. I had to end it! I did lose 3 pounds but I know it is all water weight. I am calling myself a Loser - what a wus I am.

I am just trying to eat good and I am going to start dragging my big fat behind out of bed earlier to walk the dogs. Walking Great Danes can be quite a work out. Kara also promised to go to yoga with me! Yea!!! I love yoga!!

2 comments:

Carissa said...

Walking ONE Great Dane would be a work out let alone two! They weight more than some adults, usually! I am sure you will do great!

Tasha Kent said...

Gotta love the fruit diets. I can never make it past the first hour.